Carriere Family Farms strives to be the best and most trusted family-owned business in Northern California. We are a producer, processor, buyer and marketer of agriculture commodities with a direct link to the global marketplace. We are positioned to maximize value to the grower by providing high quality walnuts, almonds, rice, olive oil and related services to our customers.
- Communication ~ We maintain effective lines of communication with all members of the organization in order to foster collaboration and keep everyone informed. We strive for timely communication that is courteous and unbiased.
- Integrity ~ We make decisions and act on those decisions based on what is right.
- Respect ~ We show respect to all individuals without regard to race, religion or gender, and treat each individual with human dignity. When we challenge each other, it is always with respect.
- Safety ~ We have pledged ourselves to foster a culture of “safety first” in all that we do.
- Accountability ~ We empower individuals and rely on them to use their capabilities responsibly. We follow through on promises and lead by example.
- Honesty ~ We conduct all of our business dealings in a sincere, honorable, fair and genuine fashion.
- Quality and Excellence ~ We seek quality in all that we do and have the passion to do our best in each moment.
- Developing Talented People ~ We are committed to nurturing talent through continuous learning and advancement opportunities that align our people with the company’s vision.
- Teamwork and Fun ~ Our enthusiastic spirit enriches our work environment with teamwork, contagious enthusiasm, timely communication and a can-do attitude.
- Perpetuate our Family Tradition ~ We strive to carry on the family tradition of contributing positively to the quality of life for our families, employees and the communities where we conduct our business.