Staffing Coordinator, Full Time:
- High school diploma/GED.
- A.A. degree or above in the areas of office administration, business, communications, or other relevant concentrations is preferred.
- Minimum two years’ experience performing a high volume of detailed office administrative tasks, in an office environment with a high number of daily interpersonal contacts (public, employees, management, vendors, etc.).
- Experience supporting human resource activities involving recruiting and placement, training, employee events, maintaining confidential files, benefits administration, etc. is preferred.
- Experience supporting safety program activities and documentation is preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
- Must have exceptional organizational/administrative skills.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal/team player skills and be comfortable communicating across a wide variety of organizational levels including owners, managers, employees, vendors, community members.
- The ability to work independently and self-motivate to accomplish tasks is critical to success.
- Must be comfortable presenting general information to groups of up to 20 or more, as would be typical of an employee orientation meeting.
- Strong computer skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other common software programs is required.
- Knowledge of general human resources and safety practices is preferred.
- Taking the initiative to find answers to unique situations and following up to resolution will be critical to success in this role.
Apply in ENGLISH:
- >> DOWNLOAD AND SAVE JOB APPLICATION TO A COMPUTER
- Complete form
- Send via email or drop off at office (please wear a mask)
- For questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in SPANISH:
- >> DESCARGA Y AGUARDA LA APLICACION EN TU COMPUTADORA
- Llene la forma
- Mandar por un email o puede entregarla en la officina (por favor de usar una mascara)
- Para preguntas por favor mande un email: email@example.com
For questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carriere Family Farms is an equal opportunity employer.